"You cannot treat an extraordinary girl like she’s ordinary… you will lose her."
- This crossed my mind/came up during a conversation this weekend… it’s so true. It’s not often I find myself taken back by the things I say/think, but I paused for a minute after those words came out of my mouth. Finally, I understand… Don’t ever allow people to treat you like you’re ordinary or allow them to dim your light. The right people will want to see you shine bright… and when you’re with the right people, you will shine brighter. (via thelittleyellowdiary)
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!
Why do I learn more about math from Tumblr than my 12+ years of formal education????????
No math teacher ever taught me this trick. Got damn.
This is great and all if you know how to subtract things from 100
(Source: parttimesarah, via thatdudemcfly)
SOMEONE TEXTED ME WITH THE WRONG NUMBER AND I PLAYED ALONG I’M GOING TO HELL I KNOW IT
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
- 16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via midnightdesire)
(Source: dizzyhemmings, via coastinonadream95)